March 29, 2019
APANTEC, LLC is currently seeking a Project Engineer to add to our staff at our primary location in Lansdale, PA USA.
- Conduct system design and development, concept layouts, as well as interpretation and implementation of customer specifications.
- Perform site survey, audits, attend project meetings and provide field support as required.
- Engineering support for customer specified systems and system integration.
- Assist engineering team to create electrical drawings, schematic, BOM as well as actual wiring.
- Perform engineering calculations, preparing single line diagrams, sizing of electrical components and equipment, conduct short-circuit analysis where required and prepare technical specification.
- Assist to Design Computer Systems for RMS plant to communicate with actual system from remote location using our own Software.
- Review submittals including engineering drawings and product data to ensure compliance with contract specification and design.
- Run the Factory Assistance Test as well as Site Assistance Test to ensure that the system is working correct functionally.
- Comply the system with our quality assurance and technical requirements to ensure that the system is qualified for Nuclear Power Plant.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Automation Engineering.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.